Topics Tags

Meta-mathematics, Meta-mathimatikoi.org
Forum rules
This is a bonus forum for discussion of non-mathematical related topics with other mathimatikoi.org users. All site rules apply.
Math_Mod
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Topics Tags

Post by Math_Mod »

Greetings,

as many of you are aware mathimatikoi.org offers you the ability to tag your posts appropriately. Once you open the text editor you will be able to add tags into your post. All you have to do is click on the corresponding tag into the allowed list of tags. This tag will then be automatically added to your post.

Note that users cannot add own tags. The reason being that the system will not be misused. Over time new tags will be added into the allowed list. Just be patient. If you want to suggest tags , do so by pm-ing one of the admins. Also , be aware of the fact that old posts cannot be tagged due to a technical problem. We hope we fix it soon.

Thank you.

The administrator and moderator team of mathimatikoi.org.
I am an active moderator account for the purposes of this community. Please shoot me a p.m if an issue concerning this community arise.

Forum Rules | Learn about our history | Become a part of our team

Tags:
Math_Mod
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Topics Tags

Post by Math_Mod »

Greetings,

topic tags are currently disabled due to inconsistency with the phpbb 3.3.10 version. We are trying to fix the problem within the next days. We apologize for this inconvenience.

T.
I am an active moderator account for the purposes of this community. Please shoot me a p.m if an issue concerning this community arise.

Math_Mod
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Topics Tags

Post by Math_Mod »

Topic tags have been restored to normal after applying all the necessary patches. Shall you notice anything pecular , please contact the administration team to look further into the matter.

Thank you.